• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend?

Come on then, tell us what you're up to this weekend?

I have just been told I'm having a flying lesson tomorrow - bought as a 'surprise' for me. A surprise indeed, as I hate being a passenger in a proper, big commercial aircraft, let alone having to be in control of some flying tincan.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Off to my place in Devon, to see my Son #2 and Daughter #1, get the 350z serviced, see parents, Bro and his family.

AND reeelllllaaaaxxxxxxxx.

Back to the smoke Sunday evening.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Dining out tonight.
      Shopping with Lady Tester tomorrow
      Rugby on Sunday
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

oooh I think we have the pleasure of Gullivers World with the young uns this weekend.......

and then some beer in the evening....

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Come on then, tell us what you're up to this weekend?

I have just been told I'm having a flying lesson tomorrow - bought as a 'surprise' for me. A surprise indeed, as I hate being a passenger in a proper, big commercial aircraft, let alone having to be in control of some flying tincan.
          Lucky you, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, a good way to get over your fears.

As for me, relaxing and taking it easy. Maybe some cooking.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              oooh I think we have the pleasure of Gullivers World with the young uns this weekend.......

and then some beer in the evening....

You are taking some time to finish that steak bake.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                and a ?

Comment

Ok so we are talking ex-gf Xeno
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    and a ?
                    Yes indeedy.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X