• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie Hunting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockie Hunting

Catching up on CUK goings on after a hard week and I stumble across this newbie:
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    Jesus Wept
    16 Sept 2010

Thats not a phrase heard every day!!

Then lo and behold:
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Jesus wept.
    17 Sept 2010

Mmmmm maybe it is a phrase you hear every day??

Is this yet another Sockie outed or just a coincidence........... You Decide?

They are significantly different.

The first has a capital w!
    The second statement has a fullstop and a lowecase w.

Not the same.

Now stop trying to divert attention from your sockie and GAME UP!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      They are significantly different.

The first has a capital w!
      The second statement has a fullstop and a lowecase w.

Not the same.

Now stop trying to divert attention from your sockie and GAME UP!!!!
      I gave up trying to divert attention from you a long time ago - I think I've gotten away with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        I gave up trying to divert attention from you a long time ago - I think I've gotten away with it!
        **** off

<Ooops wrong login>

Comment

Don't mention the sockies. I did once, but I think I got away with it!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            **** off

<Ooops wrong login>
            Morning Drewster, a bit bored since you got back
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Morning Drewster, a bit bored since you got back
              Actually very busy - No CUK access at ClientCo and busy catching up with "life" during the week so only occasional weekend scan.

Nice to see nothings changed much.......

Comment

MF and k2p2 posting within 5 minutes of each other. Before 8am. On a Saturday. Both baiting NF. Sockie indeed.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  MF and k2p2 posting within 5 minutes of each other. Before 8am. On a Saturday. Both baiting NF. Sockie indeed.

Comment

I have been piecing this together for ages and believe I have the CUK sockie hierarchy completely figured out.

I am in fact admin, administrator is my sockie along with MF, SAS and AtW.

The only other original posters on here is Drewster, NickFitz, Boudica and Mary Poppins.

Drewster has HAB, Wodewick and DimPrawn.

Nick has written fembots Pogle (his best work I think) and dooohg.

Boudica and Mary Poppins mistakenly thinks this is mumsnet. (Sssssh)

All the rest are the product of a random signal generator project written in Visual Ada ++ I was working on that went badly badly wrong. Take SofaKingdom for example. Essentially a memory leak churning out pages and pages of bollux and slowing the server down.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X