• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair - A Journey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair - A Journey

Well, I decided to ignore the press coverage and bought the book. What I have read so far is largely interesting. THe chapter on the NI peace process and the complexities involved was the most interesting so far.

I would recommend as a book, ignore what has been said and judge for yourselves

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Well, I decided to ignore the press coverage and bought the book. What I have read so far is largely interesting. THe chapter on the NI peace process and the complexities involved was the most interesting so far.

Filth.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post

I'll give it a go. Ta.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I'll give it a go. Ta.
        At least have some decency to buy it when it goes on sale in bargain bins...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I bought 1/2 price using a book voucher given as a pressie so not a major investment.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            You have something against helping out injured veterans?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What about the people who go into bookshops and move his books into the criminal section

Pointless gesture or act of defiance?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                You have something against helping out injured veterans?
                No, but I've got something against someone who put them into harms way for no good reason, and then tried to pay them off with a fraction of money he makes - that money should have been rejected so that nobody who makes such terrible decisions ever have any illusions about being able to "settle" it with the money.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurBigot View Post
                  Pointless gesture or act of defiance?
                  Acts of defiance are often pointless gestures...

Comment

His continued life is an insult to us all.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X