• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tiredness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiredness

How does everyone deal with not feeling knackered all the time. Had it for a two years.

Thought my jacking my main job and going back to being a jobbing contractor the extra time would pay off. But no matter how much or how little or how much I drink or don't drink I wake up feeling like tulip every day and unprepared for the week.

How do you break this cycle???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Do you eat well?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Use this

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-cure-cuk.html

Spend time spent on here sleeping.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        How does everyone deal with not feeling knackered all the time. Had it for a two years.

Thought my jacking my main job and going back to being a jobbing contractor the extra time would pay off. But no matter how much or how little or how much I drink or don't drink I wake up feeling like tulip every day and unprepared for the week.

1. Take some exercise a few times a week.
        2. Take some vitamin tablets each day. (I take 4 different ones each morning with a large glass of hot water)
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Stop whinging and just get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            1. Take some exercise a few times a week.
            2. Take some vitamin tablets each day. (I take 4 different ones each morning with a large glass of hot water)
            Hot! Eeeww.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Hot! Eeeww.
              I found I was drinking too much coffee, so I cut out the first cup in the morning. I didn't think I would like it either, but it's ok and I don't miss the coffee. In fact the first cup in the office tastes better.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I take exercise (staggering up & down a steep hill) 5 times a week.

I take 57 different types of vitamin tablets.

I'm still knackered.

Doesn't half make my hair grow fast.

Quite odd for a GAL really.
                Perhaps we should refer to you as HAL from now on...

"Hairy Arsed Lizard"

Comment

So you run a shop, work as a contractor and spent almost all waking hours on CUK, and engage in marital and martial arts. Its a mystery.

Comment

Try cutting out wheat for a week and see if you feel better. Sounds like one of those crackpot things and I was unconvinced, but got to the point where I'd give anything a go, and it really seemed to make a difference. Very difficult to keep it up long term though - there's wheat in everything!

Comment

Working...
                    X