• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where has my thread gone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has my thread gone?

The thread I started yesterday has vanished off the face of General, and it's not even to be found lurking in Light Relief.
    And when I search in Google and click on the search results, I get a permission denied message

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    The thread I started yesterday has vanished off the face of General, and it's not even to be found lurking in Light Relief.
    And when I search in Google and click on the search results, I get a permission denied message
    Which one?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Which one?
      This one.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        This one.
        How odd.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Try LR now. Don't blame me for it initially going missing

Comment

Looks like Admin has moved on from messing with SY's mind and moved on to you Timberwolf.

Beware of Admin's using emoticons!!

Moo haa haa!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X