• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Danish embassy set ablaze in Syria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danish embassy set ablaze in Syria

well,this is done with assent from syrian authorities since Syria is one of the most oppressive regimes. Most demonstrations are staged also in that kind of countries
    the burning of an embassy can be considered as casus belli

Originally posted by sappatz
    Most demonstrations are staged also in that kind of countries
    the burning of an embassy can be considered as casus belli
    It was not hard to stage these.

Comment

So is Jack Straw going to come out in support of our EU neighbours or worry about his constituency ??

Comment

Aren't we all lucky

that islam is such a peace loving religion.

How long before the appologists wheel this one out if they haven't already? The vast majority of muslims are so peace loving that they won't lift a finger to stop the not so peace loving muslims from sullying their supposed peace loving religion.

These people are a joke, a particularly bad joke but a joke none the less.

They are fighting on behalf of a fictional historical figure, they might as well be kicking off because someone insulted the easter bunny or the tooth fairy.

Funny how the BNP end up in court and the 'peace loving muslims' of this world spell it out for everyone exactly how right the BNP are. Either watch the embassy burn or read the placards in london if you're not sure.

Fingers crossed osama and his band of ignorants will do something big in the USA which allows lame-duck bush to turn the middle east to glass, cull the militants and rid us of this appalling religion.
        Last edited by vista; 4 February 2006, 17:32.

Comment

Fecking muslims. Justifies everything in those cartoons.

Comment

When

are these Muslims gonna learn that the Good and the Free hold all the nuclear weapons and they dont.

Sheesh.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              are these Muslims gonna learn that the Good and the Free hold all the nuclear weapons and they dont.
              Except Pakistan, of course. But I think Musharraf knows which side his bread is buttered.

But as Xog said, if I had started marching through central London yesterday waving pacards calling for the death, beheading and burning of muslims attacking the right to free speech, I'd've been arrested within two minutes and no doubt detained for a month under the prevention of terrorism act. From what I could see from the news, the old bill let the feckers do and say whatever they liked.

Then again, maybe it's becoz I is white.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
                So is Jack Straw going to come out in support of our EU neighbours or worry about his constituency ??
                I expect tomorrow morning Straw and Mandelson will be saying it was a fair and measured response in the face of extreme provocation by the vile western media.

Comment

Mohammed was not actually fictional. Christ may have been.

By the standards of his day the prophet was not a bad chap, conquered other lands but did not kill those who converted. The Christians were not usually so charitable.

Rather a wise man too, reportedly. The irony is that if he had been immortal, he would probably have had the wisdom to update his teachings in accord with the times, and not have remained stuck in the past like his stupid adherents. It is little wonder that Islamic states are mostly such impoverished backward places. Any modern country in which every legal measure has to be analysed for theological soundness by a theocratic elite will never make fast progress.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I got given a copy of the Koran for Christmas, and it appears to be open to interpretation in so many ways. I am still reading through it.

Yesterday though was my birthday and I received my other asked for book. Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. They're next to each other on my bookshelf.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X