• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hoaxley & Regressive seem busy at the moment.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoaxley & Regressive seem busy at the moment.

Had two emails this morning and one yesterday.

And no request for refs

I'm getting loads of pointless emails from Robin Hirons again - remember him?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Had someone call me twice in two days, claiming to be from "Oracle at Broadgate". It only clicked they were just another agency fishing when they asked "and how are you finding the market????" Why do all the agencies use the same lines? Are they just clones?
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Particularly since all of these are on the basis of 8 (or more) year old CVs.
        A pimp phoned me out of the blue the other day - Turned out she had a cv from 2001!

What made me laugh she thought I was still there as it said 'June 2001 to date'. I suppose she was technically correct.
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Has anyone ever worked through them? I don't know anyone who has.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
          X