• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Car Do You Drive?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Car Do You Drive?

Just wondering what set of wheels other contractors nip about with. Thinking about changing from my jag to something slightly more interesting.

A non-materialistic Nissan Qashqai Ntec - love it !!

Comment

Still have my 1.0 Yaris, first and only car I've owned, bought for my first job in 2003. But I've long-term lent it to a friend since I work from home and live in the town-centre.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I hire them as and when I need them. Usually a Merc C class or passat estate if the family are involved, or a golf or something if it's just me.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Still have my 1.0 Yaris, first and only car I've owned
          Is there no limit to your imagination??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I do not drive; I have a little man called Andyw to do that for me.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It's very smart; mahogany trim, leather seating, nice smooth suspension, excellent high fidelity wireless system and so on. I'll ask my driver what it is. He says it's made by a coachbuilder from Stuttgart.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Is there no limit to your imagination??

I'm sorry, what would you have bought as a graduate for their first job, with no money?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I'm sorry, what would you have bought as a graduate for their first job, with no money?
                  A skateboard.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I have a 10 year old Honda civic with dents in the front wing (previous owner). Runs fine and does it's job - only cost £1k second hand.

Mortgage payments are less than £200 as well...

Low outgoings are important to me while I build up my dirty spekulant capital
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X