• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter being hacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter being hacked

If any of you Tweet, don't log in at the moment as it is all over the place.

Edit: http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/security...hack-40090189/

I'm happy to say that I don't 'tweet' as I'm not an egotistical tool who thinks everyone's going to be interested in what I'm thinking every minute of every day.

<Breathe>
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I'm happy to say that I don't 'tweet' as I'm not an egotistical tool who thinks everyone's going to be interested in what I'm thinking every minute of every day.

<Breathe>
      And you just had to post on here to let us know that? How ironic

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        And you just had to post on here to let us know that? How ironic
        Pot

Kettle

Black

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Pot

Kettle

Black

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Winker
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Good riddance!
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

@Pondlife is not currently affected by this as he doesn't use it. He tried it for a day but found it pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  @Pondlife is not currently affected by this as he doesn't use it. He tried it for a day but found it pointless.
                  I'm much the same. I have two tweets to my name.

1) Hello world

2) It's raining

My plan B though captures and analyses tweets so if their server goes down I have no data.

Comment

Never used it either. I might if it was not full of other peoples' comments. They should make a version for us antisocial old gits who like to spend our time in a cobwebby corner muttering to ourselves.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X