• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How big is your mouse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How big is your mouse?

How big is your mouse? Is it big, or really really big? Is it so big it opens the fridge itself?

My mouse is really really big.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

So big it chases the cat around the house.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

No idea, but the traps and poison are out about the house at the moment, after it ransacked my herb garden on the kitchen window sill the other night and ate all the seeds.

OR

I don't use a mouse I use a thumb trackball. :
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        No idea, but the traps and poison are out about the house at the moment, after it ransacked my herb garden on the kitchen window sill the other night and ate all the seeds.

OR

I don't use a mouse I use a thumb trackball. :
        Keep your ball clean with an Axe Detailer:

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          Keep your ball clean with an Axe Detailer:

Not so much the balls as the small ball bearing mounts that support it. Cotton bud does the trick.

For the balls there is Lynx Africa shower gel.
          Last edited by Scrag Meister; 21 September 2010, 14:25.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
          X