• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online Poker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Poker

Anyone play?
    Which site do you use?
    Coffee's for closers

I don't. Posting on two or three forums like this is about as much sadness as I want in my life.

Comment

get my poker kicks from game in red dead redemption

only play for money face to face

Comment

the poker on face book ain't bad

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Anyone play?
          Which site do you use?
          Why? You organizing a card school?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Why? You organizing a card school?
            Just curious

I used to play on pokeroom.com till that disappeared and now use pkr.com

only played free games online, sounds pointless but if you build up enough free chips to play on the big tables then it almost feels like a cash game!
            So wanted thoughts from those that play regularly for cash
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

I was on pokerroom too, then just accepted the upgrade to bwin, though I have played on Titan a little.

Never use play-money, everyone's an idiot the whole time. I play mostly SnG at $5 - $20 buy-in, or cash games, putting in $20-50. So while it's possible to be up (or down) £100 after a night's play, £10 is more likely... fairly small-scale in other words.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                So wanted thoughts from those that play regularly for cash
                Ladbrokes for me.

Comment

I play at FullTilt, mostly Texas Hold 'em SnG £5-£10 buy ins. Up £100 a week is about average for me.

I spent a long time playing on the play money tables till I got the hang of how it worked and figured out how I wanted to play, learned the basic hands etc. You do get idiots on the play tables who treat it like a slot machine but you can get good games going as well where everyone is playing 'properly'.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I play at FullTilt, mostly Texas Hold 'em SnG £5-£10 buy ins. Up £100 a week is about average for me.

I spent a long time playing on the play money tables till I got the hang of how it worked and figured out how I wanted to play, learned the basic hands etc. You do get idiots on the play tables who treat it like a slot machine but you can get good games going as well where everyone is playing 'properly'.
                    Always found the same problem with SNG's at under the £5 region. Half the table goes all in on the first 3 hands

Used to use betfair poker but it went to tulipe a few weeks ago after a software update and can't get logged on. Back to partypoker at the moment.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X