• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ming ming ming ming mingity ming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ming ming ming ming mingity ming

My head hurts. A lot. Bloody Germans with their beer and their drinking.

Ouch.

I can see straight now though, things are getting better.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    My head hurts. A lot. Bloody Germans with their beer and their drinking.

Ouch.

I can see straight now though, things are getting better.
    Is this about Jade Goody?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh dear. I sense you're heading for some bad times this afternoon when you sober up.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

owwww

arrived at work 30 mins ago..

still atleast I'm not the last one in the office, now to get fit for the 4pm-6pm conf call later on
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Drink through it. It's the only way.

HTH

Comment

Doodab go home soon. Doodab sleep. Doodab have to do it again tomorrow.

I really don't think reserving tables in a beer tent from lunchtime is conducive to well being.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Doodab go home soon. Doodab sleep. Doodab have to do it again tomorrow.

I really don't think reserving tables in a beer tent from lunchtime is conducive to well being.
              Effing lightweight!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Effing lightweight!

The starkbeirfest (where they serve dark 9% "starkbeir") is worse. 6 litres of that and I didn't make it to a nightclub afterwards.

Comment

The starkbeirfest (where they serve dark 9% "starkbeir") is worse. 6 litres of that and I didn't make it to a nightclub afterwards.
                  Drink enough of it and you don't know if you made it to the nightclub or not...

Comment

Working...
                  X