• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moyles not paid for 2 months.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moyles not paid for 2 months.

BBC News - Chris Moyles launches on-air tirade over pay

Serves the ugly fat **** right.

Why would anyone pay the mindless muppet anyway? Bad enough him assaulting the airwaves with his puerile tripe without financially encouraging him too.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

he said. "I haven't been paid since the end of July and no-one cares about it."
      Can't say I care either.

Comment

Neither am I surprised following his team's abject performance against Brentford the other night.

Comment

Nearly posted this yesterday but thought would have been covered already. My heart bleeds for the man. Not paid for two months. At £500k per year I can understand how the fat chunt has spunked his salary to date on pies and toblerones (reminds me of Alan Partridge's breakdown) and is living hand-to-mouth. The nation loves you Chris. Here's to hoping your financial hardships are overcome soon. To mourn this tragic event I have uploaded a new smilie

Comment

Oh Yes! Nice work admin.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              To mourn this tragic event I have uploaded a new smilie
              Fantastic!

Comment

Mash spot on again;

The Daily Mash - BBC MAY BE FORCED TO SHOOT CHRIS MOYLES
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  bile
                  So because someone isn't facing starvation each month, it's OK to simply not pay them? Seems like spite from those jealous of his high wage to me. I wonder if you'd all use the same language if a £500/day contractor posted here about not getting paid for a couple of months. After all, they're vastly overpaid to most of the public too.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Serves the ugly fat **** right.
                    You're not kidding

Comment

Working...
                    X