• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deborah Meaden Again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deborah Meaden Again!

Last night I had a dream i was married to Deborah Meaden. There we were outside a fabulous farm house with a top of the range Land Rover Sport (in silver). She was the famous one and I was her dutiful hubby.

Later we were in front of a roaring fire in the lounge, her stockinged feet drifting towards my face!

What does this mean???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Last night I had a dream i was married to Deborah Meaden. There we were outside a fabulous farm house with a top of the range Land Rover Sport (in silver). She was the famous one and I was her dutiful hubby.

Later we were in front of a roaring fire in the lounge, her stockinged feet drifting towards my face!

What does this mean???
    It means your taste in women is rather suspect.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Lovely

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Lovely
        Looking like that, I'd rather dream about the stocking being over her head.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

What does this mean???
          It means you need to lay off the absinthe before you do something regrettable.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Looking like that, I'd rather dream about the stocking being over her head.
            You should see the undoctored image

Oh, what the heck, he it is (those with a weakened disposition may want to look away now):

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              You should see the undoctored image

Oh, what the heck, he it is (those with a weakened disposition may want to look away now):
              That's a bit mean.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                That's a bit mean.
                It was the top search result

Admittedly she does look better with her mouth shut.

Comment

MF, you obviously have a fetish for her. The only way to get over it will be to get your wife to wear one of these:

They are only £3.25 from these people

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    That's a bit mean.
                    Yes cos they're all so damn good looking eh?

And any brains they have are in their balls

BTW have no idea who this woman is
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X