• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone thought about learning to fry?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone thought about learning to fry?

My mrs. tends to grill bacon. Can any muslim posters advise on whether frying it would improve the flavour?
    Why not?

With the profits from one of my contracts in my younger years I bought a chip shop in Doncaster. Still have it. Does really well.

I spent a month learning how to fry. Realised that people have their own talents and frying was not one of mine.

And when in Doncaster I'll never run out of pies. Which, you must agree, is nice.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Threaded's Chip Shop

Where is it? Masonic style I would like to favour services provided by the esteemed members of this board so would be more than willing to patronise it and contribute to your bottom line the next time I am in Doncaster.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        With the profits from one of my contracts in my younger years I bought a chip shop in Doncaster. Still have it. Does really well.

I spent a month learning how to fry. Realised that people have their own talents and frying was not one of mine.

And when in Doncaster I'll never run out of pies. Which, you must agree, is nice.
        maybe you should change your bulletin board name to chipfat then

Comment

Good fun when the trout are fry bashing.

Comment

Working...
          X