• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its Friday :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Friday :-)

Whats your plans for the weekend.

I'm off to Upper Street in Islington with some mates tonight, probably fitting blinds tomorrow and general household stuff, then chill on Sunday.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Eat out this evening after weights session. Cook my favourite braised silverside beef tomorrow.

Rugby on sunday; beat up some cloggies for 80 minutes.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Indeed.

Another week over and one of my projects is no more closer to revenue stage than it was a week ago. In fact it not that much more advanced that a month ago. All I can do is KBO.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I am currently top of the leader board for receiving the highest number of OOO, with extra points for the ones past return date.

That Mars bar is mine
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working Saturday in shop.
          Saturday night loading new content into Amazon, Ebay and Website
          Sunday going to suppliers and then spending the rest of the day rejigging the shop
          Sunday night packing goods for Monday post office.

If I could just work out why I'm so tired all the time then I'd be sorted
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

thank god,

this week has been a hard week partying at Oktoberfest while managing to turn up semi sober at a reasonable hour most days, just 3.5hrs left to work then I'm ona train home for a detox weekend, I can't wait..
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Saturday we're starting the Round Berkshire Cycle Route. Nice and leisurely, we'll do the Reading to Windsor section. A pub stop will probably feature.

Sunday will be catching up on house stuff.

Comment

My weekend starts in 64 mins
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  Saturday we're starting the Round Berkshire Cycle Route. Nice and leisurely, we'll do the Reading to Windsor section. A pub stop will probably feature.
                  Very helpful that they provide a '10 golden rules of cycling safety' guide on the map. You wouldn't want to be eaten by a rampaging bear or trampled underfoot by migrating buffalo while cycling through the wild badlands of Maidenhead.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Weekend plans = looking for a new Xeno Towers and sleeping.

I haven't been to bed since Wednesday night.

Might try to squeeze in some sex too. Solo or accompanied - tbd.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X