• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 top ways to get your gf to finish with you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 top ways to get your gf to finish with you

Top 10 Ways to Make Your Girlfriend Break Up With You - CraveOnline.com

I don't know why I'm posting this; I'm sure most posters are well ahead of this particular game..
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Top 10 Ways to Make Your Girlfriend Break Up With You - CraveOnline.com

I don't know why I'm posting this; I'm sure most posters are well ahead of this particular game..
    "Top 10! Pah. Amateurs" - Xenophon.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Mines pet hate is when I perform a 'cup-a-trump'* on her. Not dumped me but i'ts been close a few times with that one!

* trumping into your hand, and clamping it over her mouth while shouting 'cup-a-trump' when they least expect it. They hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
            Mines pet hate is when I perform a 'cup-a-trump'* on her. Not dumped me but i'ts been close a few times with that one!

* trumping into your hand, and clamping it over her mouth while shouting 'cup-a-trump' when they least expect it. They hate it.
            I really didn't want to know what that meant, you just made it to my ignore list
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post

My mate went to pick her boyf up from the pub the other night. He got into the car and asked her to hold something for him just while he put his seatbelt on. She put her hand out as she started to pull out of the carpark - he put a slug in her hand.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I remember an ex-gf came to pick me up from the pub once, I spoke to her on the phone and said I was just finishing my pint and would be along in a minute.

I went for a pee and when I returned my mate had bought me another pint, so I drank it and forgot all about her.

4 hours later she phoned and asked if I was still coming.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  I remember an ex-gf came to pick me up from the pub once, I spoke to her on the phone and said I was just finishing my pint and would be along in a minute.

I went for a pee and when I returned my mate had bought me another pint, so I drank it and forgot all about her.

4 hours later she phoned and asked if I was still coming.
                  4 Hours!!! What a doormat.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

4 Hours!!! What a doormat.
                    She was reading a book.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X