• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All of a sudden...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of a sudden...

...there's a series of half-decent young totty marching through the office. Wonder where they all came from and where they are going...

It's an Israeli Death Squad, you're all fired!

Comment

It's an Israeli Death Squad, you're all fired!
      Spod, I see the sight of all that Israeli totty in uniform is affecting you. Managed to get your leg over yet?

Comment

Managed to get your leg over yet?
        A gentleman never tells.

I'm in the UK until Saturday then back to Israel for a couple of weeks for integration.

There's something about the totty, it seems so much more attractive when it's carrying a sidearm...

Comment

back to Israel for a couple of weeks for integration
          So that's what they call it these days

There's something about the totty, it seems so much more attractive when it's carrying a sidearm
          Careful, Spod; that sounds like an AtW fantasy...

"Hi, my name's Candi, and my weapon of choice is the AK74. I really dig it's rate of fire and ability to operate efficiently in extreme environments. Would you like to do some eXtreme programming with me, soldier boy?"

Comment

Comment

...the totty comes marching back, carrying lots of paper.

Woof Woof!

Comment

Webwasher blocks www.moviebadgirls.com/use...s-guns.jpg here

So I did what I always do in these circumstances and found it in google images. Considering that one is fairly tame my betting is that there must be some better stuff on that site. So please excuse me for the next hour - I'm doing some serious research

OOOhhh - make that a couple of hours

images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=inurl%3Amoviebadgirls& btnG=Search

Comment

Bang goes any progress AtW was going to make on his SKA today.

Comment

Working...
                  X