• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any moment now .......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any moment now .......

Au/usd 1,300
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Au/usd 1,300
    2's the limit... you 'eard it here 1st right....
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It'll go down before it goes up.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

And a psychological barrier has been passed with the Swiss Franc worth more than the dollar:

1.00 USD = 0.979750 CHF
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
          And a psychological barrier has been passed with the Swiss Franc worth more than the dollar:

1.00 USD = 0.979750 CHF
          Oh good.

Comment

dollar collapse anyone?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              dollar collapse anyone?
              Sminki
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                tulip! It's tanking lower than the August low.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

How will this effect the quality and price of Zeeland oysters this week?

Comment

I saw a couple of 1300 quotes a moment ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X