• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trough Meet Snout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trough Meet Snout

So Mandelson receives oveer £8000 a month from the EU as a transitional allowance:

Mandelson is still being paid £8,000-a-month by EU two years after quitting Brussels | Mail Online

Talk about a fekking gravy train!

Mandy

Being the devils advocate here, just say you where Mandelson.

The general public hates you, enough to throw paint on you in public, just about every bit of coverage in the media is negative or derogatory, your private life and sexual orientation are always being scrutinized.

So the general public holds you in utter contempt, but lack the political will or the democratic means to vote you out, what would you do.

Me, I would make as much money as I could, set myself up for a protected life without financial worry, and smile nicely to the general public, who I know hate me, while laughing as I fleece them for eveything they have, and smile to myself as I live a life of luxury paid for by the very people that hate me.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

He's on the list....
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

My words can not describe my contempt for the Mandelsons. F$%ing family of Eastern Block emigrants sucking this country dry in order to fulfil their own ambitions and interests that they would not have been allowed to do in their county of origin or even today. What sort of f’wits could vote for them? If there was a choice between voting for Labour, BMP or Marxists I would not choose Labour. What a bunch of thieving self righteous scum they are.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          My words can not describe my contempt for the Mandelsons. F$%ing family of Eastern Block emigrants sucking this country dry in order to fulfil their own ambitions and interests that they would not have been allowed to do in their county of origin or even today. What sort of f’wits could vote for them? If there was a choice between voting for Labour, BMP or Marxists I would not choose Labour. What a bunch of thieving self righteous scum they are.
          Surprising how many have Eastern European (& Jewish) ancestry
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
          X