• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Travelling tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travelling tomorrow

Travelling tomorrow to mainland Europe, usually when I travel I watch "Final Destination", however since this time it is by Euro train does it mean I should watch "Daylight" instead?

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Travelling tomorrow to mainland Europe, usually when I travel I watch "Final Destination", however since this time it is by Euro train does it mean I should watch "Daylight" instead?
    Just how much of the journey do you think is going to be underground?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      If he travels by night, he can pretend its all underground ............ (shrugs shoulders)

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Apparently 40 mins underground - a lot can go wrong in this time frame, it would also be probably impossible to post on here whilst there

Comment

Apparently 40 mins underground - a lot can go wrong in this time frame, it would also be probably impossible to post on here whilst there
          Maybe you could set a cronjob to run while underground?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
            Maybe you could set a cronjob to run while underground?
            Or I could give you my master sockie password?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
              If he travels by night, he can pretend its all underground ............ (shrugs shoulders)
              My sister was very disappointed after travelling via the tunnel. She said that she could not see anything. I replied “were you expecting a Disney Land experience with a glass tunnel and view of the fish?”
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why train from Birmingham? All the way down to London, cab round to the next station and then off again.

If it's so you can say, "done that", fair enough.

However, my first thoughts would have been to fly, but maybe that would mean paddyAir.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I am afraid of flying.

Underground is ok, though this would be the first time when it would be totally underwater and I can't swim either

Comment

I am afraid of flying.

Underground is ok, though this would be the first time when it would be totally underwater and I can't swim either
                    I never had you down for a wimp.........

Comment

Working...
                    X