• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ISEB Testing Intermediate exam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISEB Testing Intermediate exam

Ok. I am a reluctant permie and have a shed load of holidays to waste off. The Alfa has been sold and I am driving a Focus. Life cannot get much worse.

Got my ISEB Foundation, amongst a lost of other useless exams under my belt, but, for the sake of £120 and a productive use of a day off, figured may as well get the ISEB intermediate exam sorted out. Been involved in QA / Testing for around 13 years.

Done a google for past papers for the intermediate and not found anything reasonable online. Certain about my knowledge, but I need to get my head around the exam format – booked in for a week on Friday (to make sure I don’t keep putting if off).

Noticed that Darren Tester has done this, but a good couple of years ago so I suspect things have changed.

Not needing it for work, but, figured that once this ‘recession’ is over and I am brave enough to venture back to contracting, I may as well get the intermediate, then, all being well the Practitioners all sorted.

Well, that settles the question of who is Wilmslow's sockie puppet master - sasguru is on his annual holiday ina country without internet access...

Comment

Working...
    X