• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Segway boss dies riding over cliff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Segway boss dies riding over cliff

Segway company owner dies riding two-wheeled machine off cliff - Telegraph
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

But did the segway crashland upright though?

Maybe it was deliberate? You know a 'Thelma and Louise' moment.

Comment

Another invention by a mad scientist that turned on it's owner. Like Skynet.

I imagine all Segways are suddenly heading for the nearest cliff with their riders too terrified to let go.

Comment

I looked into the price of one last week - £5k.

Flippin 'eck - you could get a scooter for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          I looked into the price of one last week - £5k.

Flippin 'eck - you could get a scooter for that.
          Thought abt using one in the village to go to the pub until I seen the price! Bought a sinclair C5 off ebay instead. Still gets a great reaction and plod just won't arrest you for laughing. Win Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Another invention by a mad scientist that turned on it's owner. Like Skynet.

I imagine all Segways are suddenly heading for the nearest cliff with their riders too terrified to let go.
            A nice thought. But untrue. He merely purchased the company.

Comment

I'm having trouble believing this happened and is not some kind of joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                Bought a sinclair C5 off ebay instead. Still gets a great reaction and plod just won't arrest you for laughing. Win Win.
                I think you'll find that they were laughing at all those meaningless little stars on your Rangers Top Jeebo, not the C5.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X