• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So I had lunch with the Count in his castle ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I had lunch with the Count in his castle ...

... in a room stuffed with boar and deer heads. After each course, he rang a bell and a servant emerged to clear the dishes and serve the next course. Classy.
    Nice to see the old chap looking so hale and hearty.

BTW:

1. IQAC and GB should be banned forthwith as they lower the tone of this forum with their inane witterings.
    2. A w anker smiley I agree with Milan. That is going too far. Unless of course it is the express wish of the owners of CUk to attract the rabble, drive away the wealthy, successful and intelligent and reduce advertsing revenue.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

thank you Sas

Milan.

Comment

I wish to put the case for the opposition and demand a whole new set of utterly depraved and pervy smilies.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

... in a room stuffed with boar and deer heads. After each course, he rang a bell and a servant emerged to clear the dishes and serve the next course. Classy.
        Are you sure those holes in your neck are from when you cut yourself shaving this morning?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

... in a room stuffed with boar and deer heads
          The only sort of headhunter YOU will ever get close to. And YOU had to pay for the privilege!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

BTW:

1. IQAC and GB should be banned forthwith as they lower the tone of this forum with their inane witterings.
            2. A w anker smiley I agree with Milan. That is going too far. Unless of course it is the express wish of the owners of CUk to attract the rabble, drive away the wealthy, successful and intelligent and reduce advertsing revenue.
            so should all new forum members be forced to present to Admin a statement of earnings from their accountant?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

1 aaa aaa aaa!
              2 aaa aaa aaa!
              3 aaa aaa aaa!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

BTW:

Funny a w-a-nker smiley seems appropriate right now.

Comment

It was brought in while you were away so we'd have a chance to notice it ready for when you returned.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What a bunch of s you lot really are.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X