• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People you'd like banned to improve the forum.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People you'd like banned to improve the forum.

For a start:

Jeebo
    ShaunBhoy
    this anticlockwise coont
    Gricerboy

s the lot of them
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

For someone that complained about that emoticon, you are certainly warming to it quite quickly. I guess to some, that kind of thing just comes naturally.
    Now come on sas, tell us some more of your Ripping Yarns. I always liked the one about the huge motorbike that was too big for you to lift off the stand. Quality!!
    Then there is your Shed of course...............the list is endless!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

its not anticlockwise coont .......its the guy formerly known as NOB25, AOTN, 117miles to go........

Anyway I think you'll find I have quite a few fans on here now. Tell em Mary Poppins and ShaunBoy.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        For someone that complained about that emoticon, you are certainly warming to it quite quickly. I guess to some, that kind of thing just comes naturally.
        Now come on sas, tell us some more of your Ripping Yarns. I always liked the one about the huge motorbike that was too big for you to lift off the stand. Quality!!
        Then there is your Shed of course...............the list is endless!

SB, loser! I made number 1 in the list

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          SB, loser! I made number 1 in the list
          An aspirational list composed by sg. Hardly an accolade worth getting excited about.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            An aspirational list composed by sg. Hardly an accolade worth getting excited about.
            Ban anyone with less than 8000 posts I say.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Ban anyone with less than 8000 posts I say.
              Or anyone with a Caravan Sticker in the back of their car!!

Comment

I'd suggest banning anyone who owns a full set of railway timetables, but that would just leave the laydeez.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Cock, wrist, a silent quickie

Like a cockwit, squirts, nice!
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
                    its not anticlockwise coont .......its the guy formerly banned as NOB25, AOTN, 117miles to go........

Anyway I think you'll find I have quite a few fans on here now. Tell em Mary Poppins and ShaunBoy.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X