• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much could you earn if you were a SAS guru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much could you earn if you were a SAS guru ...

When I was a nipper i used to be a sas guru, hence it shows up on my CV. And thus I get random job emails from the agents with sas guru level jobs...

if I was poor and needed money, this is the sort of basic wage I could earn... (thankfully I got a proper job).

Dear ******

I have an excellent role that I am looking to fill that I think will be of interest to you.

Consultant (SAS) – 40K-85K – London

Title: SAS Consultant
    Salary: 40K-85K + Benefits
    Skills: SAS/SQL/Collections

As a SAS consultant you will be responsible for the design and delivery of complex SAS solutions, in addition to:
    Providing Technical consultancy - SAS programming, consulting (SAS v8 & v9)
    Developing SAS code & enhancements based on user requirements
    Upgrading existing SAS product set
    Providing SAS Architectural solutions and recommendations

Skills:

3 to 5 years of SAS v9 use of SAS suite with proven experience with ETL studio, Enterprise BI server, Metadata server ...

ha ha ha ha ha ha 85k a year ... no wonder the agents, sorry head hunters, only take you to burger king

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    When I was a nipper i used to be a sas guru, hence it shows up on my CV. And thus I get random job emails from the agents with sas guru level jobs...

if I was poor and needed money, this is the sort of basic wage I could earn... (thankfully I got a proper job).

Dear ******

I have an excellent role that I am looking to fill that I think will be of interest to you.

Consultant (SAS) – 40K-85K – London

Title: SAS Consultant
    Salary: 40K-85K + Benefits
    Skills: SAS/SQL/Collections

As a SAS consultant you will be responsible for the design and delivery of complex SAS solutions, in addition to:
    Providing Technical consultancy - SAS programming, consulting (SAS v8 & v9)
    Developing SAS code & enhancements based on user requirements
    Upgrading existing SAS product set
    Providing SAS Architectural solutions and recommendations

Skills:

3 to 5 years of SAS v9 use of SAS suite with proven experience with ETL studio, Enterprise BI server, Metadata server ...

ha ha ha ha ha ha 85k a year ... no wonder the agents, sorry head hunters, only take you to burger king
    You're too thick to realise that I chose my username 5 years ago. But as you're an alcoholic moron, it doesn't surprise me.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You're too thick to realise that I chose my username 5 years ago. But as you're an alcoholic moron, it doesn't surprise me.

Yes, and in 5 years you've moved from SAS guru to the most sought after man on the planet ... I know ... walter mitty had f**** all on you.

Comment

Yes, and in 5 years you've moved from SAS guru to the most sought after man on the planet ... I know ... walter mitty had f**** all on you.
        Try drinking less at lunch time.
        You might even be promoted, although I doubt it.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Did you put the 'is' in the title just to sound pissed in type?

Comment

Try drinking less at lunch time.
            You might even be promoted, although I doubt it.

Promoted? There's no where to go, hence I can do what I like when I like.

You however, smack of desperation. You seem to have this dire need to prove yourself, prove you've made it, prove you're top man. However I suspect you just buy from topman, have a manager, write macros, jizz off into a cup for £10 a go, in the hope that someone will buy your sperm online and thus can sadly reproduce and dream that one day .... one glorious day a "headhunter" will come you offering the glorious position of SeniorSASGuru ...

Comment

. However I suspect you just buy from topman, have a manager, write macros, jizz off into a cup for £10 a go, in the hope that someone will buy your sperm online and thus can sadly reproduce and dream that one day .... one glorious day a "headhunter" will come you offering the glorious position of SeniorSASGuru ...
              Wow, that stream of consciousness that you're projecting is just like Joyce.
              Don't worry, maybe your dreams will come true eventually, just before the cirrhosis
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

There's no where to go
                Here, I agree with you.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Wow, that stream of consciousness that you're projecting is just like Joyce.
                  Don't worry, maybe your dreams will come true eventually, just before the cirrhosis
                  Who's Joyce?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Who's Joyce?
                    Some may have been tempted to think "James Joyce" of Ulysses fame.
                    However, as it is sg, it probably relates to either his therapist, or his hairdresser!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X