• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darren Upton - Rumour mill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darren Upton - Rumour mill

The word out there is that he's buying Leeds United. I do hope all their debt has been properly cleared.

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    The word out there is that he's buying Leeds United. I do hope all their debt has been properly cleared.
    The only thing I know about leeds is we gubbed ya in the 1992 champions league qualifiers. Get in!

Comment

Rubbish Rumour

Bad rumour, nothing in it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
        The only thing I know about leeds is that they are the only team in Britain to have run up larger debts than Rangers
        FTFY
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          FTFY
          Still it was all worth it for 9 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            Still it was all worth it to be the second team to do 9 in a row
            FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X