• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is with all the linking to news sites???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is with all the linking to news sites???

What is it with all the links to news stories today. No one got anything intersting to say today?

Oh, saying that just seen this.. How intersting...

German Confidence Rises!!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

West Country property: Time to pick up a bargain - Telegraph

There’s never been a better time to buy into the West Country lifestyle, with huge price cuts across the region in the wake of a tough year. Caroline McGhie looks at some of the bargains.

Pick up a bargain!

Practically giving them away!

Comment

IMF lavishes praise on Osborne's deficit plans

Take that Bob (Crowe)!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Bloody immigrants!

Comment

War time spirit alive and well in Norfolk

Comment

I just thought I would link to this thread just to see if it gets into a circular loop and disappears into a black hole or summit.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ews-sites.html
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X