• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turning off Smileys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning off Smileys

How do you turn smileys off from rendering on the page. I have all of the image options off, a basis editor, but yet every time I go into a thread I'm greeted by bloody smileys. Why are they not turned off with the image option!

I've got no problem with the smileys, but in the office I'm in, people can constantly see little laughing smileys, puke and wanking!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

No idea.

Comment

WHS

I'm of s here polluting threads with smilies.

Comment

Comment

Can I turn off smilies on the new post page? is that a user option?

I don't use them and they are nothing but a flashing "i'm on the internet" sign to the office.

Comment

AdBlockPlus does the job nicely
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I've got no problem with the smileys, but in the office I'm in, people can constantly see little laughing smileys, puke and wanking!
              Well get some bleeding work done then you big slacker. ClientCo is not paying good money for you to be waffling away on CUK all day!! Honestly!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                AdBlockPlus does the job nicely
                Great post

Add Block Plus added to FF and no more smilies

Comment

There are some bloody good smileys on here but the new winker smiley is a step too far. I hope its taken off.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                  X