• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Entry to Oracle EBS/APPS - advisable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entry to Oracle EBS/APPS - advisable?

Hello,

I have been an Oracle Forms programmer who has a Java programmer certification and suffering from a mid career crisis on what to add next to my profile. I have about 15 years of work experience in this field.

Hope the Oracle EBS/Apps folks amongst you could help.

I want to learn and look for a career in Oracle Apps and was suggested a course for Oracle e-business implementors as the very basic.

Then I want to do something that makes me employable, which perhaps is General Ledger and Accounts Payable.

The question is how will an interview panel see me if I were to apply for an Oracle Apps job, possible to start with as a Technical person as opposed to a Functional person.

Like if I get a training certificate from an Oracle approved center, and answer confidently, will they give me a try?

Of course, the other stream that is available for me is the Java route, I'm preparing to be certified in Web components and perhaps do a training in SPRING.

Ravi

FAO MODS

Please MOVE TO TECHNICAL.

Comment

Working...
    X