• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In this case I fully agree in Sahria law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this case I fully agree in Sahria law

"A Muslim demonstrator who imitated a suicide bomber in London to protest over cartoons satirising the Prophet Muhammad is a convicted drug dealer"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4687996.stm

As this guy is such a devout muslim then I am sure he fully subscribes to sharia law which regularly beheads drugs traffickers and persistent drug users.

Dear HM Government, please do us all a favour and send this bloke to Saudi where he can take his punishment like the devour muslim he claims to be.

Alluah Akhbahr bar black sheep

Nothing will happen to the f*cker

Mailman

Comment

Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as a Nazi (NOT Adolf Hitler)?
      Last edited by Numptycorner; 7 February 2006, 11:58.
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
        Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?
        And your point is??????

Comment

Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?
          No.

Comment

Prince Harry's blunder in wearing a Nazi uniform to a fancy-dress party provoked a stream of anti-Semitic abuse directed at Jewish organisations, according to a new report.
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

"Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?"

So what if he did. He apologised and I didn't notice jews going on the rampage. I guess they are just a little more tolerant than the Muslims in this respect.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                "Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?"

So what if he did. He apologised and I didn't notice jews going on the rampage. I guess they are just a little more tolerant than the Muslims in this respect.
                Exactly my point, since when did fancy dress become a crime? These PC types like Mailman make me sick

Comment

Prince Harry's blunder in wearing a Nazi uniform to a fancy-dress party provoked a stream of anti-Semitic abuse directed at Jewish organisations, according to a new report.
                  You asked if he dressed up as Hitler. The answer was and still is: no, he didn't.

Comment

Didn't Sean Connery dress up as King Richard in Robin Hood, Prince of Tealeaves? In fact, he had just got back from killing loads of muslims.

No ones making a song and dance about that, eh? eh?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X