• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Throttle up the printing presses?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throttle up the printing presses?

Posen pleads for new stimulus to save economy and democracy - Business News, Business - The Independent

Should the BOE throttle up the printing presses, to get things moving?
    I'm alright Jack

There's no off switch with printing presses, only pause and then throttle up.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Posen pleads for new stimulus to save economy and democracy - Business News, Business - The Independent

Should the BOE throttle up the printing presses, to get things moving?
      Not sure Maastricht would let them.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Here we go again - limited IT geeks trying to discuss Economics.
        Makes I laugh ....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Makes I laugh ....
          shut it dinklehead
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Makes I laugh ....
            "Makes I laugh" ????

Admit it SasGuru, your Turing machine isn't quite at release stage yet. Best power it down and reply in person for a while. This board needs your invective, not the cheap imitation.
            Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
              Admit it SasGuru, your Turing machine isn't quite at release stage yet.
              His Tulip Posting Machine (tm) has been in full force for as long as I can remember, I just hope I'll live long enough to see him banned and then I'll start a new thread and...

Comment

Simply put - Austerity isnt working and will not get Cameron back in.

What to do ?

Print more money - give people more credit and then theres nothing to worry about.

Boomed.

Comment

Makes I laugh ....
                  Makes I laugh when unemployed permies spend all their time on a professional website for skilled and highly paid IT contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                    Simply put - Austerity isnt working and will not get Cameron back in.

What to do ?

Print more money - give people more credit and then theres nothing to worry about.

Boomed.
                    Give him some credit (and I didn't vote for his party btw) he's only been in power a short time. Besides which his policy seems be not "Austerity" but "cut the public spend and the private sector will more than make it up". Misguided, if you ask me, but we won't see if it succeeds for several years surely?
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X