• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ice Age Imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Age Imminent

This would be highly amusing:

Evidence of Solar Scientists Raise Fears of Imminent Ice Age « An Honest Climate Debate

Get out of that one Mr Huhne

then again

...and don't forget you heard it here first.
    I'm alright Jack

I recall there has already been seven Ice ages - so that would make number Eight
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 30 September 2010, 08:37.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      This would be highly amusing:

Evidence of Solar Scientists Raise Fears of Imminent Ice Age « An Honest Climate Debate

Get out of that one Mr Huhne

then again

...and don't forget you heard it here first.
      Also, get out of that one, SasGuru !
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        Also, get out of that one, SasGuru !
        Simple solution, pump trillions tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere and hope to god it offsets it!

Tax the **** out of people who drive crappy little cars that don't produce much CO2, that's what I say!

Aygos for example.

Comment

That's the beauty of science, eventually empirical evidence will confirm or deny our theories.
          Now, which of you cretins is willing to invest loads in businesses premised on a colder environment?
          :

Personally I think buying land in Sussex and Kent to use as vineyards is an excellent investment.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X