• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No feet mystery here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No feet mystery here

Human feet found separately near the Humber estuary have been identified as belonging to two missing men.
    Humberside Police said there were no suspicious circumstances.
    BBC News - Forensic tests on feet found near estuary identify men
    Move along please, nothing to see here.

Are these feet stories all the same one, I seem to recall having heard quite a few of them over the past x months or years.

The explanation I've heard is quite plausible. Bodies break up in the sea, and if the feet are in trainers they are more likely to float, and ocean currents tend to move things round in batches.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      The explanation I've heard is quite plausible. Bodies break up in the sea, and if the feet are in trainers they are more likely to float, and ocean currents tend to move things round in batches.
      Weird, but logical in a macabre way.

Comment

Working...
      X