• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Ryder Cup Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official CUK Ryder Cup Thread

For those of us without big screens showing coverage at their place of work, I thought I'd start a thread where we can keep up to date with all the latest action from Celtic Manor.

On Sunday, I will be posting live updates FROM THE COURSE provided that the chap I sold my other ticket to comes and picks me up as agreed.

Anyone got snippets they'd like to share?

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

The pairings for Friday's fourballs and foursomes will be announced at the opening ceremony at 1530 BST

Comment

Just out of interest, do you know the origin of your tickets?

They aren't ones issued as part of the ticket lottery for the general population are they? You know, the ones where a photo had to be submitted to prevent touts flogging them on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Just out of interest, do you know the origin of your tickets?

They aren't ones issued as part of the ticket lottery for the general population are they? You know, the ones where a photo had to be submitted to prevent touts flogging them on eBay.
          No, they include VIP parking, champagne reception and attendance at a screening of the film "The Shot that was Heard Around the World" introduced in person by the man who hit that shot. Lee Trevino.

So, definitely not for the general population.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
            No, they include VIP parking, champagne reception and attendance at a screening of the film "The Shot that was Heard Around the World" introduced in person by the man who hit that shot. Lee Trevino.

Will the Queen of Denmark be there?

Comment

Is that about The Human League?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Will the Queen of Denmark be there?
                Please don't be facetious.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Is that about The Human League?
                Ditto.

Comment

Well the latest from Celtic Manor is that play has been suspended. I have top say I'm astounded - if they could play through what became known as the carnage of Carnoustie in 99 then surely we could see a whole day's play in what amounts to no more than April showers by comparison.

Comment

Well the latest from Celtic Manor is that play has been suspended. I have top say I'm astounded - if they could play through what became known as the carnage of Carnoustie in 99 then surely we could see a whole day's play in what amounts to no more than April showers by comparison.
                    The mind boggles....
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X