• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the words of Slim Shady ...... guess who's back ......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the words of Slim Shady ...... guess who's back ......

call a friend!!

After serving 24 hours in the cell for crimes against interesting and topical threads Im back.

But for how long? .......you decide! (well the admins and mods anyway)

In the meantime Im going to get started generating another userid for when this one inevitably gets banned for life.

*waves to SASGuru and that fan of Marillion Manson*

Don't you people care about post counts?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Guess who's back!

David Milliband??
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Bizarre... this new VB software lies, I tell you. I put a 3-day kibosh on this fella and he's back after 24 hours. Well, the intent was 3 days, so off you go again.

Comment

If the muppet kept his head down he would've been ok.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Bizarre... this new VB software lies, I tell you. I put a 3-day kibosh on this fella and he's back after 24 hours. Well, the intent was 3 days, so off you go again.
            You know when you come out of the shower in the morning, catch yourself in the slightly misted mirror and then pull a Hulk Hogan muscle pose and say to yourself 'I'm a tiger,grrrrrrr'.

That's you that is! :

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              You know when you come out of the shower in the morning, catch yourself in the slightly misted mirror and then pull a Hulk Hogan muscle pose and say to yourself 'I'm a tiger,grrrrrrr'.

That's you that is! :
              Fantasising about me in the shower again? We've had this conversation mate - it's not healthy.

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

If the muppet kept his head down he would've been ok.
                  The thing that ticks me off is that he knows full well and goes out of his way not to do this. After having so many log in's and keeps getting banned for the same thing, then unashamedly comes back and makes no bones about doing it again why are you not just banning him everytime his IP pops up?

He gets banned for putting crap in general and what is the first thing he does? The ban is supposed to teach him the error of his ways. If he openly refuses to change then perm ban everytime he pops up surely?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    The thing that ticks me off is that he knows full well and goes out of his way not to do this. After having so many log in's and keeps getting banned for the same thing, then unashamedly comes back and makes no bones about doing it again why are you not just banning him everytime his IP pops up?

He gets banned for putting crap in general and what is the first thing he does? The ban is supposed to teach him the error of his ways. If he openly refuses to change then perm ban everytime he pops up surely?
                    What I want to know is? How come every loony tune who joins the forum heads in mine or Sas's direction?

It's like we're a magnet for crazies or something!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X