• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2010 Ig Nobles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Ig Nobles

It's that time of year again, with the 2010 Ig Noble awards celebrating research into Cursing, Fellatio in Bats ( with video), Socks and Improving business efficiency by randomly promoting staff.

Summary here : here

All the gory details here
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I am liking this one...

Management Prize: Alessandro Pluchino (Italy) and colleagues for demonstrating mathematically that organisations would become more efficient if they promoted people at random.
    Bet that is putting the fear of god up the business change consultants!

and this

Management Prize: Alessandro Pluchino (Italy) and colleagues for demonstrating mathematically that organisations would become more efficient if they promoted people at random.
    cause my ******* bastard back is killing me sitting on this stupid ****** ******* tulip chair...

Ah thats better

EDIT : Oh I can say bastard. How cool!! Shame I can't say tits

EDIT 2 : Oh I can say tits!!! Wizard!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X