• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ryder Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryder Cup

Play suspended due to typical welsh rain.

Also, why has Corey Pavin got this fixation with US military might? When he played in the Ryder Cup himself, I remember him marching up and down the fairways in a camouflage outfit going on about "our boys in the gulf".

And now, whereas Monty gets Ballesteros to do an inspirational speech, Pavin gets a US fighter pilot.

This is golf, which is a bloody game FFS!

I'm going to the pub to watch it in 3D at lunch time.

Well, the highlights of the morning's play really.

Comment

What are the scores of the matched before play was suspended ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        What are the scores of the matched before play was suspended ?
        Europe up in three, down in one. But the first lot out have only played 5 holes.

Westwood/Kaymer (Eur) 2-up after five against Mickelson/Johnson
        McIlroy/McDowell (Eur) 1-up after four against Cink/Kuchar
        Poulter/Fisher (Eur) 1-up after three against Stricker/Woods
        Watson/Overton (US) are 2-up against Donald/Harrington after two

They can carry play over into Monday to make up time but, if the competition isn't finished by 18:45 Monday, the score in matches completed at that point stands. So if it rains from now until then, it will finish 0-0.

Comment

AHEM! There is an official Ryder Cup thread you know!

Comment

Sorry gricer, I didn't see it on page one, which is where I would have expected it today.

Never mind, it will be like BBC and ITV. We can switch between threads like we used to switch between channels for the FA Cup Final.

Comment

Why did they not hold this event in the "summer".

Having said that, is if spills over to Monday and there are tickets available I might make it.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Having said that, is if spills over to Monday and there are tickets available I might make it.
                That's great news and will really bolster morale.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  That's great news and will really bolster morale.

Comment

Working...
                  X