• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Analyse this dream, dares ya

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analyse this dream, dares ya

Ok a thread about me admittedly and sorry in advance but this is too weird.

I dreamt last night that I was in the departures lounge at Luton airport and I saw two lear jets have a very near miss while coming into land. The lear jet at the top of the near collision raced it's engines and started a steep climb and routed round to come in again. I watched the first lear land safely while the other lear was behaving erratically, making sharp and bold turns, much sharper than you would expect.

On his second approach he was coming in way too fast and too steep. The behaviour of the craft suggested petulance from the pilot and that he was not in control of his emotions. As he approached the runway he sharply brought the nose up, thus grounding the empennage and causeing the craft to dip a wing and cartwheel and break up.

Screams rang out in the departures lounge and (not sure how this would ever be allowed, but it was a dream) I raced out onto the runway and approached what was left of the craft. Everyone was badly shaken but still alive. They all were helped out of the craft by the fire crew, and I helped out the craft's most important passenge, Mr Gary Linekar!!!

After restoring his composure we walked back into the airport and I grabbed him a coffee. We chatted about Tottenham, and he confirmed he is a life long fan of the club and said that Harry Redknapp is the best manager in the EPL. We chatted for a bit and then went our seperate ways.

So in short, what the feck is going on in my brainbox when I try and kip? This dream was in Hi Def so the crash scene was in awesome detail, really realistic.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

It's a vision of your own death.

FFS, I thought I had odd dreams.

Most of mine are about me being in trouble or mischief, but me either loving it or not giving a damn. I don't know what me having a long position in Cocoa futures (never touched 'em) and standing out on my balcony was all about last night.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

One of the Lear jets was you, and the other one must have been MF

And we were the screaming passengers.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        One of the Lear jets was you, and the other one must have been MF

And we were the screaming passengers.

Comment

Unless Deborah Meaden is in this dream I am not interested!

Don't tend to get those really vivid dreams any more(probably because of broken sleep all the time). The full technicolour, sound, smell, taste as if you're really there.

Only once had one of those, wake up in the morning, get dressed, have breakfast, head to school and then bang! Wake up! Get dressed, had breakfast, went to school, got to lunchtime and BANG! Wake up! It only happened twice but was well odd.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Unless Deborah Meaden is in this dream I am not interested!

Don't tend to get those really vivid dreams any more(probably because of broken sleep all the time). The full technicolour, sound, smell, taste as if you're really there.

Only once had one of those, wake up in the morning, get dressed, have breakfast, head to school and then bang! Wake up! Get dressed, had breakfast, went to school, got to lunchtime and BANG! Wake up! It only happened twice but was well odd.
            Wakey wakey MF, CUK is just a very vivid nightmare. 3-2-1, you're back in the room.

Comment

I had a "funny" dream last night.

Must stop watching light entertainment TV and eating strong cheese before I go to bed.

Comment

Watch this movie before going to bed next time, if you can still sleep at all...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Watch this movie before going to bed next time, if you can still sleep at all...
                  Seen it. tulip me right up.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Ok a thread about me admittedly and sorry in advance but this is too weird.

I dreamt last night that I was in the departures lounge at Luton airport and I saw two lear jets have a very near miss while coming into land. The lear jet at the top of the near collision raced it's engines and started a steep climb and routed round to come in again. I watched the first lear land safely while the other lear was behaving erratically, making sharp and bold turns, much sharper than you would expect.

On his second approach he was coming in way too fast and too steep. The behaviour of the craft suggested petulance from the pilot and that he was not in control of his emotions. As he approached the runway he sharply brought the nose up, thus grounding the empennage and causeing the craft to dip a wing and cartwheel and break up.

Screams rang out in the departures lounge and (not sure how this would ever be allowed, but it was a dream) I raced out onto the runway and approached what was left of the craft. Everyone was badly shaken but still alive. They all were helped out of the craft by the fire crew, and I helped out the craft's most important passenge, Mr Gary Linekar!!!

After restoring his composure we walked back into the airport and I grabbed him a coffee. We chatted about Tottenham, and he confirmed he is a life long fan of the club and said that Harry Redknapp is the best manager in the EPL. We chatted for a bit and then went our seperate ways.

So in short, what the feck is going on in my brainbox when I try and kip? This dream was in Hi Def so the crash scene was in awesome detail, really realistic.
                    you have the heating up too high

Comment

Working...
                    X