PDA

View Full Version : His n hers telly

suityou01
3rd October 2010, 19:07
For SY02 it is mostly the foooooooooooooooookin X factor. I suffer it (while entertaining the masses on here, obviously) but do protest.

It makes me overtly savour the match of the day experience, turning the opening theme up and giving a cheery wink when it is MY turn to watch utter bollocks on the telly.

Do the panel have similar "telly-wars"?

:rolleyes:

MarillionFan
3rd October 2010, 19:26
For SY02 it is mostly the foooooooooooooooookin X factor. I suffer it (while entertaining the masses on here, obviously) but do protest.

It makes me overtly savour the match of the day experience, turning the opening theme up and giving a cheery wink when it is MY turn to watch utter bollocks on the telly.

I quite like the X-Factor, it brings back memories. I once got through to boot camp in the over 25's category.

suityou01
3rd October 2010, 19:36
I quite like the X-Factor, it brings back memories. I once got through to boot camp in the over 25's category.

You forgot to add "true story" to your post. Go back and edit it lad. :rolleyes:

shaunbhoy
3rd October 2010, 19:36

Ah yes. Halcyon days!!......you could have been a contender!

YouTube - X Factor: barbie girl HILARIOUS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psdUwYNdaG0&feature=related)

HairyArsedBloke
3rd October 2010, 19:39

Don't get me started on the fracking merde that ex-mrs HAB used to have on. :tantrum:

suityou01
3rd October 2010, 19:44
Don't get me started on the fracking merde that ex-mrs HAB used to have on. :tantrum:

From your reports the mind boggles.

But what did she like to watch on telly? :confused:

HairyArsedBloke
3rd October 2010, 20:08
From your reports the mind boggles.

But what did she like to watch on telly? :confused:

:laugh