• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BMW Bluetooth / HTC Desire - Compatible?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Bluetooth / HTC Desire - Compatible?

Does anyone have an HTC they use with BMW installed bluetooth? Am trying to find out whether they are compatible.

Ta,

MP.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Desire works fine with my 2008 3-series bluetooth.
    Gronda Gronda

Comment

Well I know my LG Viewty and the Chocolate work fine and will be trying the Desire which is currently sitting in a box at home when I get back on Thursday, I see no reason why it shouldn't. The only gadget I have had a problem with is the new iPod via USB. My classic iPod works fine but the new one wouldn't. Apparently I need a different cable...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Works fine with my Ford Bluetooth, the only odd thing with the Desire over its predecessor was on 2nd connect I had to confirm on the phone that it should always accept pairing from the car.
        Hassle free.

Comment

Works pretty damn well in fact. Posted from my BMW while sitting in a traffic jam
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X