• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Shin Dig

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Shin Dig

Okay, just found the sticky post which refers to the Xmas shin dig, and that sounds like fun. However I have a question.

How do we recognise each other? Is this one of those arrangements where we wear a pink blossom in our fly zip or something?

Originally posted by Saddo View Post
    How do we recognise each other?
    A bunch of nerds sitting in the corner and drinking ice tea is a dead give away apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Saddo View Post
      Okay, just found the sticky post which refers to the Xmas shin dig, and that sounds like fun. However I have a question.

How do we recognise each other? Is this one of those arrangements where we wear a pink blossom in our fly zip or something?
      Just track down this group. You'll spot us...

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        A bunch of nerds sitting in the corner and drinking ice tea is a dead give away apparently
        So my 3 piece suit, tie and spats is probably not a good idea then?

Comment

Let's just say, on my first sojourn to the S&S, I had no problems recognising CUK.

Comment

First one I went to, I went with Faqqer and when we got to the pub, it was SallyAnne we recognised, a very merry ginger bird, quaffing champers It was such a good night!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              First one I went to
              If you promise to dress up and look like your avatar then I might just turn up

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                If you promise to dress up and look like your avatar then I might just turn up
                'Fraid it's not going to happen luvvie!

Anyway I seem to remember you have said you'll turn up previously and then not
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oh yes I did, I just wasn't dressed to attract much attention like yourself

Comment

'Fraid it's not going to happen luvvie!

The Giant Squirrel always stopped him...

I understand SB & Spod have dealt with it though!

What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X