• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"We got 60-inch telly on Benefits"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We got 60-inch telly on Benefits"

MUM of 13 who splurged £1,700 of her benefits on a 60in plasma TV claimed last night that plans to cap payments to the workshy would leave her family "on the breadline".
    Whining Anita Hull, 38, lives with unemployed partner Steve Dalton, 46, and nine of their 13 children in a large detached house - all paid for by the taxpayer.

Their benefits-funded income totals £38,324 a year but Anita last night branded Chancellor George Osborne's move to limit handouts to £26,000 a year as "completely out of order".

She said: "I would really like to see the Government give us a break and give us MORE money.
    linky

Why is it when I see these things the first though is to post it on here?

Anita and Steve have not worked since 1989, after the birth of their first child, Troy, now 20.

Their other children are Traci, 19, Tristan, 18, Tarron, 17, Tyi, 15, Travis, 13, Tyler-Lee, 11, Tegan, nine, Trafford, seven, Tenika, five, Tamerira, three, and twins Treyboy and Tilly-Joy, five months.

Comment

lol

I be ha s going o wear ou he on he keyboard

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'll raise you a benefits funded boob-job, two holidays a year, four bedrooms with their own flatscreen TV and a wardrobe full of designer clothes.

Miss Marshall has no plans to start working. She once went to a job centre, but quickly realised she would be financially much better off if she did not work.

'What's the point? My mum worked all her life and she paid taxes so I feel I am getting what I deserve,' she said. 'Some people might think I am a scrounger.

'But I don't think me or my children should miss out on nice things just because I have never worked.' Miss Marshall's children, aged between three and 16, don't appear to miss out.

They all have the latest computers and gadgets, and the family have been on two holidays abroad this year.

They have a PlayStation3, a Wii and an Xbox 360 and each of the children has an additional games console to themselves.
        This week's Closer magazine

This week's Closer magazine

However, Miss Marshall said: 'They only have three laptops between them so I might have to buy another one soon because they don't like sharing.'
        As ever, the readers' comments are as good, if not better, than the story itself.
        Five children by four different fathers - no better than a common prostitute so why should the state pay her anything to bring up HER children?

- Mowdiwarp, Huddersfield, 06/10/2010 10:17
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Their other children are Traci, 19, Tristan, 18, Tarron, 17, Tyi, 15, Travis, 13, Tyler-Lee, 11, Tegan, nine, Trafford, seven, Tenika, five, Tamerira, three, and twins Treyboy and Tilly-Joy, five months.

I think she was inspired by an Apollo countdown.

T-19, T-18, T-17...T-15...T-13...T-11......T-9....T-7.....T-5....T-3........Blastoff!

Comment

I can top the previous posters:

As families face benefits cuts Kelly Marshall spent hers on £4,500 BOOB JOB | Mail Online

Comment

The Sun is bending over backwards to try and sell the Tory message to the readership.

The chavs are too thick to keep their traps shut as well.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                The chavs are too thick to keep their traps shut as well.
                I think with many of them it isn't just their traps that they can't keep shut.

Comment

Nope. Think you'll find I had that one covered earlier.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Saddo View Post
                    I think with many of them it isn't just their traps that they can't keep shut.
                    I'd imagine that after 13 kids her wizards sleeve is perhaps the most flappiest and threadbare of all wizards sleeves
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X