PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming arriving this weekend

DimPrawn
6th October 2010, 12:51
Indian summer for Britain as temperatures are set to soar to 22C this weekend | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318188/Indian-summer-Britain-temperatures-set-soar-22C-weekend.html)

Can the human body cope with "soaring" temperatures of up to 22 deg C?

I'm not sure, so I'll stay up north where it will be at best 7 deg C.

the song perfect 10
6th October 2010, 13:00
Indian summer for Britain as temperatures are set to soar to 22C this weekend | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318188/Indian-summer-Britain-temperatures-set-soar-22C-weekend.html)

Can the human body cope with "soaring" temperatures of up to 22 deg C?

I'm not sure, so I'll stay up north where it will be at best 7 deg C.

22 degrees sounds wonderful. Thats why I like it so much down here in the South.

TimberWolf
6th October 2010, 13:16
Its not called Global Warming any more, it's called Climate Catastrophe.

DimPrawn
6th October 2010, 13:30
Its not called Global Warming any more, it's called Climate Catastrophe.

Okay, okay.

Listen up!

Due to 4x4's in Surrey, this weekend we have a Climate Catastrophe Warning Level 5 of 22 Deg. C

Please stay inside and await further instructions.

the song perfect 10
6th October 2010, 13:32
Okay, okay.

Listen up!

Due to 4x4's in Surrey, this weekend we have a Climate Catastrophe Warning Level 5 of 22 Deg. C

Please stay inside and await further instructions.

4 * 4's driving around a ring road doesnt create Global Warming. Its all you contractors taking jobs overseas and then flying back and forth every other weekend that does.

gingerjedi
6th October 2010, 13:41
4 * 4's driving around a ring road doesnt create Global Warming. Its all you contractors taking jobs overseas and then flying back and forth every other weekend that does.

Bollox, it's washing clothes at 40 when 30 would be suffice, it's not as if anyone does anything that would get them dirty anymore.:rolleyes:

the song perfect 10
6th October 2010, 13:45
Bollox, it's washing clothes at 40 when 30 would be suffice, it's not as if anyone does anything that would get them dirty anymore.:rolleyes:

You obviously haven't had to take on my skid marks before. Lets just say I don't exactly have a healthy diet.

Troll
6th October 2010, 13:46
Bollox, it's washing clothes at 40 when 30 would be suffice, it's not as if anyone does anything that would get them dirty anymore.:rolleyes:I thought it was all the 100w light bulbs I've hoarded

EternalOptimist
6th October 2010, 13:47
You obviously haven't had to take on my skid marks before. Lets just say I don't exactly have a healthy diet.

shame on you.
you can wear them them back to front then inside out.

thats four for the price of one. So its all your fault that we have had an inconvenient truth ?

:rolleyes:

shaunbhoy
6th October 2010, 14:35
I feel ever so guilty. The more miles I do in my 4x4, the warmer the weather gets!!

And the more Shell points I get too!

Boomed!!

:yay: :yay:

the song perfect 10
6th October 2010, 14:38
I feel ever so guilty. The more miles I do in my 4x4, the warmer the weather gets!!

And the more Shell points I get too!

Boomed!!

:yay: :yay:

Youre probably one of these cnuts getting in my way on the M25 every morning .......

shaunbhoy
6th October 2010, 14:45
Youre probably one of these cnuts getting in my way on the M25 every morning .......

Oh yeah. Most likely. I always use the M25 whilst driving round Devon.

:winker: :winker:

the song perfect 10
6th October 2010, 14:52
Oh yeah. Most likely. I always use the M25 whilst driving round Devon.

:winker: :winker:

Devon? What are you doing there? There's f... all to do in Devon!

Perhaps you like being a big developer in a small pond ...... whereas me, I like to pit my skills against the best of the best in London Town.

shaunbhoy
6th October 2010, 14:54
Devon? What are you doing there? There's f... all to do in Devon!

Perhaps you like being a big developer in a small pond ...... whereas me, I like to pit my skills against the best of the best in London Town.

And "perhaps" you will shortly be Banned again, you tedious predictable one-trick loser?

:laugh

the song perfect 10
6th October 2010, 15:04
And "perhaps" you will shortly be Banned again, you tedious predictable one-trick loser?

:laugh

I dont think the mods have the steel plated cojones (the j pronounced as a h sound) to ban me .....

hyperD
6th October 2010, 15:09
I feel guilty too. The more guilty I feel, the more stressed I get and the quicker my breathing is, the quicker my breathing the more CO2 I end up producing and the hotter I get!

The only way around it is to think nice thoughts: AGW is bollox, AGW is bollox, AGW is bollox....deep breaths...aaaah, that's better, CO2 within normal operating limits and temperature is lower.

See? Simples.

Troll
6th October 2010, 15:42
I dont think the mods have the steel plated cojones (the j pronounced as a h sound) to ban me .....17 posts... lasted well