• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming arriving this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming arriving this weekend

Indian summer for Britain as temperatures are set to soar to 22C this weekend | Mail Online

Can the human body cope with "soaring" temperatures of up to 22 deg C?

I'm not sure, so I'll stay up north where it will be at best 7 deg C.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Indian summer for Britain as temperatures are set to soar to 22C this weekend | Mail Online

Can the human body cope with "soaring" temperatures of up to 22 deg C?

I'm not sure, so I'll stay up north where it will be at best 7 deg C.
    22 degrees sounds wonderful. Thats why I like it so much down here in the South.

Comment

Its not called Global Warming any more, it's called Climate Catastrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Its not called Global Warming any more, it's called Climate Catastrophe.
        Okay, okay.

Listen up!

Due to 4x4's in Surrey, this weekend we have a Climate Catastrophe Warning Level 5 of 22 Deg. C

Please stay inside and await further instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Okay, okay.

Listen up!

Due to 4x4's in Surrey, this weekend we have a Climate Catastrophe Warning Level 5 of 22 Deg. C

Please stay inside and await further instructions.
          4 * 4's driving around a ring road doesnt create Global Warming. Its all you contractors taking jobs overseas and then flying back and forth every other weekend that does.

Comment

Originally posted by the song perfect 10 View Post
            4 * 4's driving around a ring road doesnt create Global Warming. Its all you contractors taking jobs overseas and then flying back and forth every other weekend that does.
            Bollox, it's washing clothes at 40 when 30 would be suffice, it's not as if anyone does anything that would get them dirty anymore.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Bollox, it's washing clothes at 40 when 30 would be suffice, it's not as if anyone does anything that would get them dirty anymore.

You obviously haven't had to take on my skid marks before. Lets just say I don't exactly have a healthy diet.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                I thought it was all the 100w light bulbs I've hoarded
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by the song perfect 10 View Post
                  You obviously haven't had to take on my skid marks before. Lets just say I don't exactly have a healthy diet.
                  shame on you.
                  you can wear them them back to front then inside out.

thats four for the price of one. So its all your fault that we have had an inconvenient truth ?

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I feel ever so guilty. The more miles I do in my 4x4, the warmer the weather gets!!

And the more Shell points I get too!

Boomed!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X