PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour from hell – Update

Wilmslow
7th October 2010, 12:54
You may remember how I have a neighbour from hell, who enjoys throwing things over the fence, both in my garden, and at the cat, not forgetting beating my door to the point of breaking the window over silly things, like the cat sitting on their garden, as cat’s do.

They really kicked off a couple of months ago when they used garden shears on my front garden and threw the greenery over my back fence while I was sunbathing, making Indian whooping noises.

Since then I got a camera in the back garden as well as the front, and upgraded to an all singing and dancing 250GB dvr with rather exceptional sound recording capability as well.

Needless to say, upon seeing the new camera and mics, the neighbours have been nice and quiet. Shame I had to do this for peace, but it has worked a dream.

Peace was broken last night as the neighbourhood policing sergeant came round as they were complaining about me, but he admitted that they had nothing to complain about. He asked me to take down the cameras and to say hello to them and be friends. Last time I said a casual hi, I got a nice death threat.

He checked the camera views, said he was happy not overlooking any other house, but said he could not sanction them, but could not make me remove them.

He did not know that the neighbours refused mediation as offered by the PCSO, basically asking me to make things fine, even though I have been receiving the hassle and delaing with it by ignoring, before getting cctv when my cat was getting targeted.

He seems to want to get me for something though as he did a police check on my car reg!

Doggy Styles
7th October 2010, 13:03
Some policemen are simply c**ts. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of any situation, they just go for the easiest nick.

TestMangler
7th October 2010, 13:08
Some policemen are simply c**ts. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of any situation, they just go for the easiest nick.

WHS

If your neighbours are persistent trouble makers with a load of minor court appearances and unpaid fines, they are far more likely to come round and do you for illegal parking, a nearly illegal tyre etc as they are to bother their arse with your neighbours.

If you behave like an honest citizen and look likely to want to avoid trouble and pay your way in society, the filth will shit all over you and then probably make you apologise for upsetting your poor neighbours.

Neighbours and police are generally c**ts.

MarillionFan
7th October 2010, 13:10
WHS

If your neighbours are persistent trouble makers with a load of minor court appearances and unpaid fines, they are far more likely to come round and do you for illegal parking, a nearly illegal tyre etc as they are to bother their arse with your neighbours.

If you behave like an honest citizen and look likely to want to avoid trouble and pay your way in society, the filth will tulip all over you and then probably make you apologise for upsetting your poor neighbours.

and then moan about it online.

Contractors, neighbours and police are generally c**ts.

Saddo
7th October 2010, 13:11
The difficulty you might face in the future is if/when you come to sell your property. These days there are questions on the form which the solicitors swap which ask specific questions about whether there has been any problem with neighbours. Answer that negatively and wrongly and the purchasers of your home can then pursue you for damages.

TestMangler
7th October 2010, 13:17
and then moan about it online.

Contractors, neighbours and police are generally c**ts.

Certainly appears true in your case :hug:

d000hg
7th October 2010, 13:34
Are you still perving through their windows Wilmslow?

Wilmslow
7th October 2010, 13:53

Well, they do not have a string of offences – they are middle class people with 2 young kids. It just so happens that the woman is a paranoid nutter and the bloke has anger management problems (brother was in prison lately for GBH).

Because I am a single bloke, living next to a middle class family, of course they will always be sweetness and light, and I am always going to be the pervie trouble maker. Which is why I got a week long cctv box to prove without doubt that I am actually the reasonable one if they decide to kick off (of kick the cat!) again.

Ironic that the only harassment I am getting now is from the police.

MaryPoppins
7th October 2010, 14:44
while I was sunbathing, making Indian whooping noises.

I tend to read a book when I'm sunbathing. Each to their own.

SupremeSpod
7th October 2010, 14:48
Well, they do not have a string of offences – they are middle class people with 2 young kids. It just so happens that the woman is a paranoid nutter and the bloke has anger management problems (brother was in prison lately for GBH).

Because I am a single bloke, living next to a middle class family, of course they will always be sweetness and light, and I am always going to be the pervie trouble maker. Which is why I got a week long cctv box to prove without doubt that I am actually the reasonable one if they decide to kick off (of kick the cat!) again.

Having met you I know why your single. Btw, I'd shoot your pervy webcam off the wall.

Wilmslow
7th October 2010, 14:48
I tend to read a book when I'm sunbathing. Each to their own.

I actually laughed out loudly spluttering my coffee - thanks for cheering me up :) :hug:

d000hg
7th October 2010, 14:56
Having met you I know why your single. Btw, I'd shoot your pervy webcam off the wall.We only had an outside light with an automatic sensor, but someone tore it off the wall leaving live wires exposed. Luckily they didn't kill themself :mad:

Old Greg
7th October 2010, 14:58

Could be worse. You could be a married man with two children living next door to a snooping fantasist loner.

Clippy
7th October 2010, 15:29
As I am one of only 2 people to ever have 'met' you, I know you don't exist. Btw, I wont't tell anyone.

FTFY. :tongue

P.S. If Wilmslow is real, this guy (http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/general-alfa-discussion/170440-bonkers-neighbour-any-advice-humourous-comments.html) might be able to help.

blacjac
7th October 2010, 18:48
Well, they do not have a string of offences – they are middle class people with 2 young kids.

How does that in any way make sense?

MaryPoppins
7th October 2010, 19:25

None of his posts ever make sense.

MarillionFan
7th October 2010, 19:35
None of his posts ever make sense.

Who are we talking about now? Thats a very sweeping statement!;)

xoggoth
7th October 2010, 20:47
In what way does it not make sense?

CCTVs are ok if not looking into another's property. As the images are rectangular the cameras can always be rotated so the image cuts off at the top of your fence or hedge, so bugger all police can do about it. Hopefully you will find they improve things. Had no problems with MR PIKEY SCUM for quite a long time now.

northernladuk
7th October 2010, 21:04
How can he have done a police check on your car reg? Officers can only request a check with reasonable cause to do so and the officers requesting it get logged. Abuse of this leads to disciplinery action.

You mean he has done one of these 'police approved' checks for it being stolen, uninsured HPI and the like?

shaunbhoy
7th October 2010, 21:16
How can he have done a police check on your car reg? Officers can only request a check with reasonable cause to do so and the officers requesting it get logged. Abuse of this leads to disciplinery action.

You mean he has done one of these 'police approved' checks for it being stolen, uninsured HPI and the like?

Not sure that is still the case. The Police have the facility to carry out this checking from their own vehicle nowadays, and no longer need to get their Control rooms to do it for them. I doubt it is checked either as access to the National computer is very much easier than it once was. If I told you anymore then I would have to kill you.......:wink

HTH

OrangeHopper
8th October 2010, 09:55

CCTVs are ok if not looking into another's property. As the images are rectangular the cameras can always be rotated so the image cuts off at the top of your fence or hedge, so bugger all police can do about it. Hopefully you will find they improve things. Had no problems with MR PIKEY SCUM for quite a long time now.

You've stopped throwing the slugs in his garden then?

xoggoth
8th October 2010, 09:57
No. I still put jam on the fence to fill his garden with waspies tho.

Wilmslow
8th October 2010, 10:41

Yes, that is exactly what happened.

My car was in my drive, not even on the road – I saw the sergeant receiving details about the car and registered keeper. There was no reasonable grounds for this.

Are you saying that the police need reasonable grounds to request these details, and cannot randomly ask for them for no motoring / car related reason?

If so, I will challenge this as I have it on cctv!

Bunk
8th October 2010, 10:46

My car was in my drive, not even on the road – I saw the sergeant receiving details about the car and registered keeper. There was no reasonable grounds for this.

Are you saying that the police need reasonable grounds to request these details, and cannot randomly ask for them for no motoring / car related reason?

Have you ever considered moving in with Gimpboy? I think you'd make a lovely couple :eyes

MaryPoppins
8th October 2010, 10:51

Of course they can. If you've nothing to hide, what's the problem.

northernladuk
8th October 2010, 10:57
Of course they can. If you've nothing to hide, what's the problem.

Maybe things have changed but in the old days the system was open to abuse with coppers doing favours finding address's of people from number plates or doing background checks for mates before they bought cars. My mate is a bobby and they used to find the address of fit chicks from the cars and then make an excuse to visit the house etc.

They then introduced polices where you cannot just randomly access the data, remember it has your personal details in there, and any request was logged against requesting officer to curb the abuse.

It wasn't so long ago some policeman got sacked for doing checks for his mate so they much be tracked still.. or I hope to god they are if someone can find all my particulars from a few keystrokes in a car.

You surely cannot ask a random policeman to do it. He doesn't know who or why he is doing it and what will be done with the info. If I though a copper was giving my details to someone passing in the street I would be livid.

minestrone
8th October 2010, 11:05
There is an audit trail right through the police systems so you just cannot look up anyone or anything.

Of course that was only on the prod environment, never the test or dev environments :wink

SupremeSpod
8th October 2010, 11:08
Maybe things have changed but in the old days the system was open to abuse with coppers doing favours finding address's of people from number plates or doing background checks for mates before they bought cars. My mate is a bobby and they used to find the address of fit chicks from the cars and then make an excuse to visit the house etc.

They then introduced polices where you cannot just randomly access the data, remember it has your personal details in there, and any request was logged against requesting officer to curb the abuse.

It wasn't so long ago some policeman got sacked for doing checks for his mate so they much be tracked still.. or I hope to god they are if someone can find all my particulars from a few keystrokes in a car.

You surely cannot ask a random policeman to do it. He doesn't know who or why he is doing it and what will be done with the info. If I though a copper was giving my details to someone passing in the street I would be livid.

Vehicle details are accessible from ANPR equipped vehicles. PNC requests regarding individuals have to be radioed and logged accordingly.

Hth. A spot check on a vehicle over Airwave is quite legal and common.

The copper probably wanted to check if there were any more of Wilmslow's paedophile ring at the house and see if there were any "tags" on the vehicle.

MarillionFan
8th October 2010, 11:18
Wilmslow Productions

For Internal Release Only

October 2010

Overview

Team. After a very successful number of recent episodes including 'Met a Girl', 'Got a girl pregnant', 'Shagged another girl while first girl was having a breakdown' and 'Neighbours from Hell' I would like to share with you October release schedule.

'Neighbours from Hell II'

'An episode that follows up on the madness of next door and the ongoing CCTV meme. This will conclude with a police visit and a vehicle check'

'The Stalking Policeman' - To be broadcast

'Suspected of being a danger to children a policeman starts to park outside, pulling me over on any whim. This will continue until Wilmslow bring a complaint'

'The Police Commissions Investigation' - To be broadcast

'Wilmslow after being arrested & tazered in front of his neighbours, brings a complaint against the local police that is covered in the local newspaper. Wilmslow will lose and then be prosecuted for wasting police time'

'The Trial' - Still to be written

'The Big Black guy called Bubba and his new girlfriend' - TBC

Thanks - Admin

blacjac
8th October 2010, 12:43

Read what I quoted Xog, it was nothing about CCTV it was about saying people who are middle class with children can't have convictions....

Aman
8th October 2010, 18:59
My neighbour has cats, bloody nuisance they are.
Maybe I should take a leaf out your neighbours book and trash my neighbour's garden like their cats have done to mine.

MarillionFan
8th October 2010, 20:02
My neighbour has cats, bloody nuisance they are.
Maybe I should take a leaf out your neighbours book and trash my neighbour's garden like their cats have done to mine.

Cool idea.

Why don't you climb next doors fence, sit on it and lick your own todger, before jumping down digging a whole in the garden and have a shit then go and kill their bunny by ripping it to pieces with your bare teeth.

Worked for George Galloway.:eyes

mudskipper
8th October 2010, 20:27
Cool idea.

Why don't you ... lick your own todger, ...

If that were physically possible for most men, I think CUK would be a much quieter place.

EternalOptimist
8th October 2010, 22:19
If that were physically possible for most men, I think CUK would be a much quieter place.

:eyes

<cough>

i havn't even seen mine for 3 years

:rolleyes:

Saddo
9th October 2010, 00:16
:eyes

<cough>

i havn't even seen mine for 3 years

:rolleyes:

Not even in the mirror?

Alf W
18th November 2010, 14:19
Wilmslow - where were you on 8th October 2010 at 2:30am?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lje5XJ1INpI&feature=player_embedded

Wilmslow
18th November 2010, 14:42
Wilmslow - where were you on 8th October 2010 at 2:30am?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lje5XJ1INpI&feature=player_embedded

Licking my todger watching cctv footage of course.

Blimey - this is an old thread to come out of the blue!

Not seen the video as yet, will take a look once in the safety of the home account.

Now the cameras are up, running and working, had total peace ever since. Was next to neighbour in Sainsbury's on Saturday morning, rather hot and sweaty from a gym class, she literally bolted for the checkout with a rather impressive po-faced look about her.

TestMangler
18th November 2010, 14:51

Apparently dropping yourself arse-first into a wheely bin makes it possible :rolleyes:

kandr
18th November 2010, 14:51
Licking my todger watching cctv footage of course.

Blimey - this is an old thread to come out of the blue!

Not seen the video as yet, will take a look once in the safety of the home account.

Now the cameras are up, running and working, had total peace ever since. Was next to neighbour in Sainsbury's on Saturday morning, rather hot and sweaty from a gym class, she literally bolted for the checkout with a rather impressive po-faced look about her.

Gym class on a Saturday morning, what a party animal you are. :music:

BdP
18th November 2010, 15:43
WHS

Agreed. Whenever plod come a-knocking, your response should be as follows:

<knock-knock>
<open door>
Plod: Hello, Can I have a word
You: Have you got a warrant?
Plod: No
You: Well f**k off then
<close door>