• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown In Line For Top IMF Job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown In Line For Top IMF Job

Could Brown be in with a shot for top IMF job? – Telegraph Blogs

The world has gone made. First we get peacemaker Bliar who should have gone to the Hague, and now we face Brown twiddling the knobs on the worlds money supply. Has the world gone absolutely mad?

Yes.

HTH
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

what better way to improve Britains ranking in the world than to make sure everyone else gets worked over by the same buffoon who worked us over?

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Do you think the IMF fell for the bit about him claiming to have ended 'boom and bust'?

I've not always had the greatest regard for the IMF and World Bank. I still don't.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Don't you just love it when Cunning Plans come to fruition?

First the "Bliar as Peacemaker & Millionaire Speaker" plan.

Now the "Gordon (tuliphead) Brown as Master of the Money" plan.

You're all doomed. Doomed, I tell ye, doomed.
          oh yes.

all we need now is to bring back Herod and put him in charge of child protection

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Idiot Mother Funker? He is already one of those.

Comment

truely chilling news.

Comment

I think it would be a great idea.

He would turn the whole thing into a stella sized cluster frack that will collapse into a singularity taking him and the rest of the destructive ideas out of our lives.

Then we can rebuild without the cancer of Keynesianism eating away at our wealth.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Whatever next? Nobel Peace Prize for someone who hasn't actually done anything yet, or even for leaders of terrorist groups?

Oh wait,
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Don't you just love it when Cunning Plans come to fruition?

First the "Bliar as Peacemaker & Millionaire Speaker" plan.

Now the "Gordon (tuliphead) Brown as Master of the Money" plan.

You're all doomed. Doomed, I tell ye, doomed.
                    Don't speak too soon, NATO wouldn't have the other one, John Prescott. There are only so many exterminations one can carry out as persuasion.

We tried the UN, the EU, even the World Wildlife Fund. But we're hopeful he might get on the Kingston-upon-Hull Neighbourhood Watch scheme committee. Will that do?

Comment

Working...
                    X