PDA

View Full Version : Classic office moment…..

Wilmslow
8th October 2010, 11:55
We are all having to take it in turns to bake a cake.

I suggested to a woman I could sort her out with an Alabama Hot Pocket, thinking she would get it.

She is the loud type – imagine the silence that followed from the rest of the floor when she repeated what I said rather loudly…….

MarillionFan
8th October 2010, 11:56
Oi!

Stick to episode guide.

No ad-libbing!:mad:

suityou01
8th October 2010, 11:57

I suggested to a woman I could sort her out with an Alabama Hot Pocket, thinking she would get it.

She is the loud type – imagine the silence that followed from the rest of the floor when she repeated what I said rather loudly…….

just googled it. it sounds fiddly, like clutch aligment. :rolleyes:

SupremeSpod
8th October 2010, 12:00
Right, who wants Wilmslows office and mobile phone numbers so that they can tell him in person what they think of him?

suityou01
8th October 2010, 12:01
Right, who wants Wilmslows office and mobile phone numbers so that they can tell him in person what they think of him?

:spel daub them on loo doors

MarillionFan
8th October 2010, 12:02

Send them over. I'll set up a thread on 4Chan.org :devil:devil:devil:devil

MarillionFan
8th October 2010, 12:03
:spel daub them on loo doors

Well it's the only way you ever get anyone to phone you outside of wrong numbers. :eyes

suityou01
8th October 2010, 12:05
Well it's the only way you ever get anyone to phone you outside of wrong numbers. :eyes

got a missed call from a farnborough number. i rang it back and the bloke said his name was phil or dave or something. he sounded out of breath, and kept on saying i'm a cage fighter, i'm a cage fighter, oooooooooh yes i'm a cage fighter.

then hung up. it sounded like he was in a public loo according to the background echo and toilet flushing sounds.

MarillionFan
8th October 2010, 12:06
got a missed call from a farnborough number. i rang it back and the bloke said his name was phil. he sounded out of breath, and kept on saying i'm a cage fighter, i'm a cage fighter, oooooooooh yes i'm a cage fighter.

then hung up. it sounded like he was in a public loo according to the background echo and toilet flushing sounds.

nom nom nom numpty!

suityou01
8th October 2010, 12:07
nom nom nom numpty!

he made that noise too, sounded like this mouth was full. any ideas :confused:

Mich the Tester
8th October 2010, 12:07
got a missed call from a farnborough number. i rang it back and the bloke said his name was phil. he sounded out of breath, and kept on saying i'm a cage fighter, i'm a cage fighter, oooooooooh yes i'm a cage fighter.

SPOD!!!!????

Explain yourself!

SupremeSpod
8th October 2010, 12:13
SPOD!!!!????

Explain yourself!

Not me Guv. Nice idea though.

MarillionFan
8th October 2010, 12:18

I bet EO was pissed on his trip to the US when he arrived in San Francisco and someone offered him to see 'Old Glory'. How disapointed to find it was a flag! :rollin:

EternalOptimist
8th October 2010, 12:26
he made that noise too, sounded like this mouth was full. any ideas :confused:

Cage fighter in a pulic loo , with his mouth full, making nom nom noises,

mmmm

I'll make it my Monday Quiz - who is this ?

:rolleyes:

MaryPoppins
8th October 2010, 12:58

Knowledgeable colleagues you've got there, eh.

Mich the Tester
8th October 2010, 13:00

Should have offered her a Knickerbocker Glory.

TimberWolf
8th October 2010, 13:05
Jeez, for anyone wondering what 'Alabama Hot Pocket' is and is contemplating looking it up, resist the temptation and stay innocent like I was. Unclean, unclean.

suityou01
8th October 2010, 13:06
Jeez, for anyone wondering what 'Alabama Hot Pocket' is and is contemplating looking it up, resist the temptation and stay innocent like I was. Unclean, unclean.

ah shut yer flaps :D

darmstadt
8th October 2010, 13:06
Had to Google that one, urrgh! Who the hell would want to do that and what happened to all the gold old terms like felching and rimming?

Mich the Tester
8th October 2010, 13:09
Had to Google that one, urrgh! Who the hell would want to do that and what happened to all the gold old terms like felching and rimming?

Third link is filtered out by clientco, but it still gets me laughing;

Alabama Hotpocket | Is It Normal? | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com (http://isitnormal.com) - [ Vertaal deze pagina ]So ive been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years. Im 19 and shes 18 going on 19 next month. We have a healthy and good sex life together but the other day ...

EternalOptimist
8th October 2010, 13:09

yep, bring back the oldies. at least they had a nice ring to them

MaryPoppins
8th October 2010, 13:10
yep, bring back the oldies. at least they had a nice ring to them

:laugh

Move with the times, people.

suityou01
8th October 2010, 13:11
:laugh

Move with the times, people.

do you ahp mp :confused:

Bunk
8th October 2010, 13:12

Too late :puke:

Pondlife
8th October 2010, 13:17

This didn't happen, did it?

You've got issues mate, really, get help.

MaryPoppins
8th October 2010, 13:17
do you ahp mp :confused:

Not regularly.

original PM
8th October 2010, 13:18
well we always used to call that a golden nuggett.

although I do not know anyone who has actually attempted it - never mind enjoyed it..

Bunk
8th October 2010, 13:18

If you start from the position that Wilmslow doesn't exist then it makes perfect sense.

EternalOptimist
8th October 2010, 13:20
well we always used to call that a golden nuggett.

although I do not know anyone who has actually attempted it - never mind enjoyed it..

the only person I ever heard of was MF, and he was the nugettee, rather than the nuggetter

MaryPoppins
8th October 2010, 13:21

That was my point. :laugh

Sounds more like he's just found out what the term meant, and had no-one else to say it to.

Pondlife
8th October 2010, 13:29

Sounds more like he's just found out what the term meant, and had no-one else to say it to.

True, although why he felt the need to share is beyond me. I shudder to think what he was googling for to find it though. :puke:

Pogle
8th October 2010, 13:30

Stupid Pogle googled it - Christ it was disgusting just cos the guy would have been 70 - ugh utterly foul :sick

Oh and as for crapping in lady parts - well it takes all sorts I guess.

Mind you Wilmslow, not a very classy thing to say to a female colleague - I hope you're not in the public sector :laugh

MaryPoppins
8th October 2010, 13:34

I'm crying here :laugh

Mich the Tester
8th October 2010, 13:45

I'll fetch my spoon.

EternalOptimist
8th October 2010, 13:50
the 'rusty trombone' looks interesting as well

Mich the Tester
8th October 2010, 13:53
the 'rusty trombone' looks interesting as well

Save time; try a blumpkin.

MaryPoppins
8th October 2010, 14:34
Save time; try a blumpkin.

:sick

Bunk
8th October 2010, 14:39
:rollin:

Urban Dictionary's popular this afternoon.

fullyautomatix
11th October 2010, 21:34
Just heard there is something called "Runny Eggs". How gross can you get?

darmstadt
12th October 2010, 09:56
I left the search in the Google bit at the top of the browser and the missus came in a bit later and asked me what the hell I was up to :emb Had to blame you lot :smile

MarillionFan
12th October 2010, 09:58
Just heard there is something called "Runny Eggs". How gross can you get?

Good grief. :puke: