• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investment banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investment banking

start monday! not looking forward to having to do some work ... and it would seem the play hard culture might be a mith and it's just work hard ... how long do you recon I'll last?

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    start monday! not looking forward to having to do some work ... and it would seem the play hard culture might be a mith and it's just work hard ... how long do you recon I'll last?
    Dunno. But you could be back posting here by Monday lunchtime I guess.

Comment

I instill a play hard culture on all of my projects.

<insert lagerita drinking smiley here>
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Tip for you: spell check before sending emails
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

So, some details? What are you doing, what dept etc?
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

How was your first week Is IB as amazing as people think it is

I am at one doing credit derivatives and the quality of people are not amazing (At least in IT)

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
              How was your first week Is IB as amazing as people think it is

I am at one doing credit derivatives and the quality of people are not amazing (At least in IT)
              No shit: sherlock.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
                ... I am at one doing credit derivatives ...
                I know what it says and what DA means, but I can hear a Bob saying this in a way that he is trying to give the impression that he has reached a state of Nirvana when doing <whatever>
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                X