PDA

View Full Version : Investment banking

Jeebo72
8th October 2010, 16:02
start monday! not looking forward to having to do some work ... and it would seem the play hard culture might be a mith and it's just work hard ... how long do you recon I'll last?

Saddo
8th October 2010, 16:06
start monday! not looking forward to having to do some work ... and it would seem the play hard culture might be a mith and it's just work hard ... how long do you recon I'll last?

Dunno. But you could be back posting here by Monday lunchtime I guess.

Xenophon
8th October 2010, 16:08
I instill a play hard culture on all of my projects.

<insert lagerita drinking smiley here>

Ruprect
8th October 2010, 20:08

Tip for you: spell check before sending emails

Ruprect
8th October 2010, 20:08

So, some details? What are you doing, what dept etc?

DeludedAussie
17th October 2010, 12:45

How was your first week :) Is IB as amazing as people think it is

I am at one doing credit derivatives and the quality of people are not amazing (At least in IT)

MarillionFan
17th October 2010, 13:56
How was your first week :) Is IB as amazing as people think it is

I am at one doing credit derivatives and the quality of people are not amazing (At least in IT)

No :tulip: sherlock.:eyes

HairyArsedBloke
17th October 2010, 14:50
... I am at one doing credit derivatives ...

I know what it says and what DA means, but I can hear a Bob saying this in a way that he is trying to give the impression that he has reached a state of Nirvana when doing <whatever>
:igmc: